Active Voice and Passive Voice Quiz is provided here. The Voice is an important element in English Grammar. Voice refers to the form of a verb that indicates whether the subject does the action or is the receiver of the action. When the subject performs the action, the sentence is in the active voice, and when the subject receives the action, it is in the passive voice.
Click the link at the beginning of this page and learn the Voice, then practise the quiz provided here.
Active Voice and Passive Voice Quiz:
1. Science has enlarged the mechanism of war.
2. We accepted this distorted version
3. People always admire this picture.
4. People speak English all over the world
5. My friend killed three mosquitoes.
6. All the boys laughed at that innocent girl.
7. They have chosen Ricky their president.
8. The jury found the prisoner guilty of murder.
9. Shut the door.
10. Mr. Naidu will publish these novels.
11. Someone has stolen my pen.
12. Who taught you English?
13. Saddle the horse.
14. Please open the door.
15. Dispatch the letter.
16. Tell him to go.
17. A stone hit him in the right shoulder.
18. Has anybody answered his question?
19. People must not take these books away.
20. You must work for success.